This grade of WAIMM membership is eligible for individuals working in the mining and petroleum industry but do not have the requisite qualification for admission into the Member category.
Applicants for the Associate Membership grade shall:
- Have worked in the mining, petroleum or associated industry for not less than 3 years, and
- Must have acquired some skill and technical competency experience
- Associate members are not eligible to vote or hold office and
- Must be sponsored by three Members or Fellows of WAIMM.
Application to this grade of membership should include:
- Copy of your current CV
- Photocopies of your relevant degrees, diploma etc. fully certified by one Sponsor
Application to the Associate Member category of WAIMM must be sponsored by three WAIMM Members or Fellows.
- WAIMM members automatically receive discounted rates at all our workshops, seminars and conferences, publications and other event registrations.
- Networking with peers at branch meetings and conferences provides a forum for establishing valuable contacts to further career development.
- Membership Directory – all Members will have their names listed in the membership directory with their contact details under strict confidence and can publicize their consultancy services as well.
- Unlimited access to our on-line resources and journals.
- The opportunity to be part of a specialist Society of professionals towards the development, knowledge transfer, exposure to current trends and best practices in your field of practice.
- Receives the monthly WAIMM newsletter on upcoming society events and news free of charge.
For a detailed list of Membership benefits, access the WAIMM member benefits 2016.
For detailed membership fees, please click the Subscription fees 2018.
For further assistance with member application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would gladly assist you.