The 1st WAIMM Geology, Exploration, and Mining conference will be held online from the 22 – 23 September 2022 on the Theme: ‘‘Finding the Next Big Elephant – Trends in Mineral Exploration, Development and Mining’’.
This distinguished lecture presents participants with the following understanding and information:
- Concept Development – Conceptual design through basic exploration plan and all phases of project development.
- Current trends in mineral exploration techniques and blue-sky principles
- Technological enhancements and tools in mineral exploration
- Project feasibility and reporting
- Database security and big data analytics
- Strategic mine planning and development
- Equipment handling and mining
- Sampling data management
- Mining geology
- Mineral resources estimation
- Project evaluation
- Open pit mining
- Underground mining
- Exploration current trends with focus on new minerals
- Grassroot exploration
- Many more…
Who should attend
- Geomatic engineers
- Mining engineers
- Mining industry graduates
Note: Participants will experience a more thorough presentation of current techniques and trends in mineral exploration, feasibility and mining. This is an opportunity to have an open and frank discussion about exploration techniques and project management with various stakeholders from the industry including exploration and resource geologists, mine planners and engineers.
Participation and Sponsorship:
Please call +233 (0) 302 919 575 to confirm your participation / reserve your seat.
To sponsor this event, kindly send email to email@example.com