The Graduate membership grade is available to,
- Qualified professionals upon completion of an undergraduate degree in mining, metallurgy, geosciences and engineering with less than 3 years professional experience required for admission to a member grade, or,
- Anyone who is pursuing a post-graduate degree in mining engineering, mine survey/geomatic engineering, metallurgy or any earthscience / geosciences program.
Applications to the WAIMM Graduate Member category must include:
- A current CV detailing professional experience
- Photocopies of your relevant degrees, diploma etc. fully certified by one Sponsor
- Letter of introduction from the Registrar of the Department or Faculty specifying the Course and the Award
Application to the Graduate Member grade of WAIMM memberships must be sponsored by either one WAIMM Fellow or the Head of the department/Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of the University or Institution.
- Highly subsidized membership subscriptions, publications and bulletins
- Networking opportunities with other industry professionals
- Graduate program development
- Career development and guidance opportunities by industry professionals
- Graduate members enjoy all the benefits of the WAIMM’s Young Professional Group
For a detailed list of Membership benefits, access the WAIMM member benefits 2016.
For detailed membership fees, please click the Subscription fees 2018.
For further assistance with member application, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would gladly assist you.